WER WIR SIND
We are looking for a ERP / Ops Process Manager (m/f/d).
At Vaha we don’́t create products, apps or technology. We believe in holistic fitness & wellbeing for body, mind and soul based on the concept of flow. As a young Berlin start-up we have the vision to enable everyone to live a happy and energetic life. With the help of our innovative interactive mirror, we create the perfect balance between challenges and individual abilities.
You will be part of an international team with great people who share their passion for sports, health and balanced nutrition. Side by side with our experienced founder and renowned investors we work in an atmosphere where you speak your mind (working language in the office is English). Grow with us: Take responsibility from day one and get the best out of yourself and the team.
Business Process Automations / Operational Excellence
- Responsible to automate crucial business processes and create internal tools for the respective teams - all without writing a single line of code
- Proactively identify, prioritize and recommend end-to-end process improvement opportunities
- Partner with Marketing, Product, IT and Business Intelligence to enable greater operational and sales automation and enable an ever improving customer experience
- CRM System - own and develop the full CRM setup, process, dashboards, and ecosystem as well as all related tools, continually upgrading our sales and operational enablement infrastructure
- Support the efficiency and effectiveness of our sales organization, supporting sales strategies via tools, processes, and analysis
- Be responsible for the whole sales reporting, performance tracking and the data infrastructure (together with BI)
- Compliance audits: ensure that teams provide all necessary information in our systems of record
- Become an important part of a fast growing startup
- Enjoy an open, respectful and entertaining corporate culture
- Work with people who love what they do every day
- 30 days of vacation
- Learning and development opportunities
- Coffee, tea and fresh fruit
- Working from home culture
We value diversity and look forward to meeting talent regardless of cultural background, nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, physical ability, religion and generation.
Would you like to become part of VAHA? Then apply now! Please send us your CV and possible starting date, via our career portal.